As with any jointly responsible use of a property, in this constellational community of practice there exist rules of use and governing that we should respect. We can go along modifying them as we grow in our practice. In the meantime, the following are some rights, duties, and responsibilities of inhabitants who are prosumers and cultivators of this commons of knowledge:
Lucrative economic practice is not tolerated, for this reason the CC with remain limited to jointly held ownership and cooperative use, solidarity and socially committed.
The commons as the initiation of a relational praxis facilitates creativity and the spread of ideas, references, works, and images to light the way. With our use, we should illuminate the innovative, creative power of language and metaphors.
- Every contribution should reflect values of social commitment against capitalism.
- Every contribution should be created responsibly, meaning that it provides information that is documented and dated.
- We will respect copyright laws such that we will refrain from publishing here any knowledge that does not permit being shared.
- We share information that is disinterested from any economic and political power.
- Every contribution is open access. Anyone who uses this content should cite and credit the tool.